Monday, March 1, 2021

Late Sleep

Saturday morning was a late sleep for me. I met John at the pool at 10:30. Yes, he was on time for the sixth time in eight and a half years. Wow, that's twice in one week. I swam 2,150 straight and then 950 for time. The 950 was in 16:43. I cooled down with 150 medium paddles, finishing with 3,300 yards. 

After that, I went home and lounged. CC is giving me the treatment. Friday, she fell on an attempted jump onto the dresser, and I made the mistake of trying to console her. By doing that, I called attention to her mistake and her embarrassment was multiplied. I have three more days and nights to go before things are normal again.

I lifted both push and pull. I let the legs slide, however, since they were pretty beat up after the thirty miles and the lifting and sled pushing they did throughout the week. So it was a solid day. We were invited to Hillbilly Heaven for pizza and fireworks. Normally, I would have run out there, but the legs needed a break. I gave it to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment