Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Change of Days

My early week longish run has been on Tuesday for the past couple. This week, however, has seen it necessary to make an adjustment there. Because of low temperatures and rain, I pushed the longish run back to Wednesday when the forecast is for clear skies and warm weather. 

Tuesday I did not attempt to go to the pool. Usually I don't this semester because Tuesday is the day I meet my film class, and I get home late. I went to the gym first because of the rain which was supposed to move out around 6:00 p.m. On the bench, I pushed

15 X 100

  8 X 120

  4 X 130

  4 X 130

  4 X 130

   4 X 130 \

For the first time in months, I did a couple of sets of the log press. It felt OK with no soreness in the biceps tendon. I also did lat pull downs, reverse flys, and lateral raises. 

After the gym, I went out for some roadwork and did 2.91 miles. When I got in, I pulled out the sled and pushed it .25 miles. I am thinking and hoping that this is going to help me get my running back where it used to be. I'll keep working and see. Thank God for hope. Without it, life goes south in a hurry. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment