Thursday, March 4, 2021

Tuesday on Wednesday

We had a division meeting on Zoom after work. My wifi was like a yo yo. I found out that our division chair is retiring in June. I cried a little. I like her. She is one of he best persons I have ever known. She and her husband raised 19 children and have pastored a church for many years. Being the only guy in the English Department has meant that I have sometimes been treated differently. But Renee Moore has always done me right. Always. 

After our meeting, I went out for my mid-week long run. I hit Wade Road, some turnrows, and Money Road for 13.37 miles. I got in, sat down, and chatted with Penny. Then the lazy hit. Yeah, I took a shower and got in bed. CC hung out with me a bit, but when the lights went out, she ran. It was day four of my treatment by her. Just like a woman, I have one more day to go. She gives me the treatment for five days at a time.

Thank the Lord anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment