Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Stepdown Week

This is going to be a step down week. By that I mean I will reduce the training volume by twenty to thirty percent. Or more. Why? My body needs it. 

Monday I swam
 
2,000
5 X 300 @ 6:00
100 medium paddles
50 back
total: 3,750 yards.

I mowed the front lawn on Monroe and lifted some weights afterwards. On the one-armed bent row, I pulled

11 X 55
  9 X 60
  8 X 65
  6 X 70
  2 X 75
  2 X 75

Also I did four sets on the curl machine, some chinups, and some reverse flys.

Tuesday, I took my first run of the week. I only went 6.25 miles. I have been doing ten or more on Tuesday, but this is the stepdown week. That should be enough distance to keep me from detraining but not enough distance to further wear my body down. That was all I did that day. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment