Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Viking? Yikes!

Tuesday was another long day at work. It is always long, but with registration going on it was even longer. To make matters worse, I got home and realized I had left my phone at work. So by the time I retrieved my phone, got back home, and changed clothes, it was almost 5:00. I headed out Money Road and hoped to determine how long I can run one way before I need to turn around. When I was out there five miles, I realized the this Saturday is the Viking Half Marathon. Well, so much for a taper.

I ran 11.29 miles total. Yes, it was still pathetically slow, but I still pathetically enjoyed it. When I made it back home, it was dark already and I did not want to lift weights. If my bench was put together, I would have anyway, but I can't see out there well enough to put together exercise equipment. 

Thank the Lord anyway for a good day and a good run.

No comments:

Post a Comment