Tuesday, August 9, 2022

7/25 - 7/31 (Pitiful)

If my readers, all two of you, are wondering why I did not post my weekly roundup yesterday, it's because I worked all day Monday. Boy, I tell you, working almost eight hours is tough. I don't know how some people do it.

Last week, I started off with a 4,050-yard swim, a 7.92-mile run, and nothing at Plate City. Tuesday, I ran 4.2 miles, and swam 2,300 yards.

Wednesday I finally got back into the big pool before work for 1,100 long course meters. Also, I got back on the treadmill for 2.1 miles. And finally I hit the gym for a full-body workout.

Thursday, the crew met at Twin Rivers for 2,100 meters. After work, I ran 6.81 miles and hit the gym again. 

Friday, I swam 1,750 yards, ran a short 1.08 on the treadmill, and lifted weights at the world famous Plate City Gym.

Saturday, of course, we Bikes, Blues[,] & Bayous. With my riding to and from, I totalled 62.82 miles. In the afternoon, I did a little playing around at Plate City, nothing serious, just some light weights.

For the week, I

rode 62.82 miles,
lifted weights four times,
swam 10,602 meters, and
ran 22.11 miles

That wasn't a bad week. My running numbers are coming up, and that marked my 6th 20+ mile week in a row. Really I should never go below 20 miles, but I went through a spell where I was only running eight to ten per week. Pitiful. The goal now is to build the running mileage up and to work on leg strength. At BBB, I got passed by 83 people going up the bridge north of Sidon. Pitiful. Pitiful. Pitiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment