Wednesday, August 24, 2022

A Little More

I did a little more Tuesday than I did Monday but not a lot. First, I went to the pool where I felt lazy beyond measure. I swam

  125 messed with watch and cleared out
  1,225 24:45
  3 X 50 fast
  50 back
  total: 1,550 yards = 1,416 meters

That was not much of a practice, but it was better than a poke in the eye. I don't like pokes in the eye. After that, I went for a run and did 6.65 slow miles. My legs had no pep after yesterday's max squat day. The last time I tried this-- max squat on Monday and race on Saturday-- it was a colossal failure. So why try it again? In my mind, it should work. If it fails this time, then I will know. Maybe last time something else was the culprit. 

No, I did not go to the gym. I was too tired like that. I hope to do upper body today. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment