Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Praise the Lord Anyway

Monday I tried to get the week started right but somehow I failed. I slept in instead of getting up and running or swimming. Then I went to work for my first day of classes for the fall '22 semester. I had to stay on campus until 4:00 p.m. Not only that, but we had Over 60s that night. That meant too much to eat and not enough training time.

What I did do was hurry home from school and go out for a run. It was hot, 98 with a heat index of 104. But what is that to me? I shuffled for 3.25 miles before I went home and took a shower. Then we went to our meeting. It was nice and as always the fish was ausgezeitnet. I think I spelled that right.

Well, that was it. No lifting and no swimming. Maybe today. Praise the Lord anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment