Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Decent, Slow, Decent

Tuesday was a really full day so I did not get to workout at Plate City. I could have, but I would be dead today if I had and today is a big one for me. I am givning exams and grading like my life depens on it. 

Sigh.

But it's almost over.

Summer school that is. Then I start back to work Monday.

Sigh.

Yesterday, I decided that the best way to get anything done was to run to the pool and back. So I ran 2.1 there (on very tired legs), then swam

  150
  100 (goggle issues)
  1,100 23:10
  400 for time 7:05 Huh!?!?!
  100 back
  150 for time 2:34 !?!?!?
  100 back
  50 fast :46
  150 easy
  total: 2,300 yards = 2,102 meters

My times were really slow. I was tired, but general fatigue does not always mean slow swimming. 

Sigh.

Anyway, I ran back home for another 2.1 miles giving me a decent swim and some decent running mixed with some slow swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment