Thursday, August 11, 2022

Long Day, Short Post

Yesterday was a long day at the office. Sigh. Well, I got it done and went home. At the house, I went to Plate City. Oh, I forgot. I got up early and went to the pool, but while I was there, I saw three lightning flashes so I went home without swimming. Some people would have walked into the water and started swimming, but I don't take those kinds of chances.

Back to Plate City. I finally got the heavy bag mounted. So that plus the other changes have the world's best backyard gym more gooder and more gooder. It's really more gooder. I have added some stuff. I'll try to shoot a short video today.

At the gym, I did some pulling and of course, Wednesday is leg day. I did squats with runs on the treadmill between each set. I did a bunch of sets of squats and ran 2.18 miles. I worked hard and came up to within 12 pounds of my PR. Yeah, I am driven like that. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment