Monday, August 22, 2022

8/15 - 8/21

I had a week. They are all good when we are alive and healthy. Training wise it was good in some ways and in some ways not so much. It started Monday with a run which was all I could do all I was willing to do since I worked until 4:00 and then had Over 60s. I did 3.25 miles then ate way too much catfish. How could I not?

Tuesday I lifted weights (pull) and took a long run (8.55 miles). No, I did not get to the pool.

Wednesday, however, I did make it to the pool and swam 1,500 yards. In addition to that, I did push and legs at the gym and ran on the treamill between sets of squats. The running totaled 1.71 miles.

Thursday morning, Big T and I were in the pool for 1,900 long course meters. But that is all I did that day.

Friday, of course, is normally long-run day and this one was no different. I lounged late then ran long going for 12.68 miles. That with mowing the front lawn was all I wanted that day.

Saturday, I lifted some weights, spun on the stationary bicycle, and ran 1.31 miles on the treadmill to finish out the week. For this training cycle, I

  swam 3,271 meters,
  cycled 10:30 minutes,
  lifted weights three times, and 
  ran 27.5 miles

That was a really good week of running, but my swimming fell off the map. It's hard to get it all done. Still, overall it was one good training week. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment