Monday, August 1, 2022

7/25 - 7/31

It was a good week: solid, full, productive. I started out by sleeping in Monday morning. Huh? Yeah, I just didn't get out of bed early, but I did run 6.11 miles that afternoon and lift weights that evening. So it was a successful day.

Tuesday I made it to the pool for 3,600 yards. On the road, I added 3.12 miles. I did not, however, make it to Plate City.

I did make it to Plate City Wednesday after first making it to the pool. In the pool, I put in 2,200 yards of quality work. In the gym, I did pull, legs, and some treadmill running for 1.6 more miles.

Thursday was big swim day. I hit the lanes for 3,850 yards. Also I hit the weights for some pushing and the treadmill for an additional 1.22 miles.

All I did Friday was shuffle and walk for 10.23 running and 3.0 walking. Saturday, I went to the gym for pulling then a squat/stationary bike/treamill circuit. That was different and should yeild a good training effect.

For the week, I

  swam 8,818 meters,
  Skiergged 4:30 minuters,
  cycled 25:00 minutes, 
  walked 3.25 miles,
  lifted weigths four times, and
  ran 23.99 miles

Is that good training? I'll answer for you. That's good training. Finally, the running numbers are coming up. This week will be tough because we have BBB Saturday  which will knock me out of a run plus I need a little bit of a taper. So my goal will be to just get 20 miles of running in and maybe I can have a good week in the water. Thank you, Jesus, for maybes. As long as we have maybes, we have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment