Thursday, August 25, 2022

Three Already

Wednesday I had a pretty good training day. After work, I met Vicki at the big pool. The water was a bit cool. Strange cool water in August. We swam

  600 13:10
  5 X 100 @ 3:00
  50 build
  150 easy
  total: 1,300 long course meters

That was a pretty nice practice. It was short, but the 100s were hard. They always are, especially long course.

At home, I rested some and then went for a run. I shuffled 4.73 miles. The legs were a tiny bit better than yesterday.

I rested some more before going to Plate City for workout number three. I did push, bench press, mainly off the pins like I did one day last week. I went a little heavier going up to 135 pounds. This is supposed to make one insanely strong. I will settle for sanely strong. We will see. 

So there you have it, three workouts in one day which is always the gold standard. I hope to keep turning these out for some super fitness which always leads to super fun. I need to have some fun, and I have the right hair color for it. Thank you for that, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment