Friday, August 12, 2022

Let It Come

Hades Week continues while I do my best to squeeze in some training. Thursday morning, I once more rose early and went to the pool. Normally I meet Tyler there early on Thursday, but this time he was out of pocket. Vicki showed up, but we didn't do any sets. I swam a straight 1,600 long course meters to get a good start on the day.

After work, I went the Plate City. Since I did upper body Tuesday and legs Wednesday, I didn't really need to lift, but Vicki wanted to work legs so I did some deadlifting and upgraded my platform. I pulled 275 pounds for a new PR.

When lifting was done, I went for a short run. By short, I mean 1.37 miles. Although the heat had dipped below 90, the dewpoint was 75 which meant just being at the City left me soaked in sweat. I am really beginning to lookforward to fall. Let it come, Lord Jesus, let it come.

No comments:

Post a Comment