Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Getting It Done

Tuesday morning found me back in the big pool. Debbie said they have been working on the monster bugs, and what they have done has undoubtably worked because I have not seen one this week or last week. I swam 

  2,600 1:00:22
  4 X 50 @ WIFL
  100 small paddles
  100 medium paddles
  100 large paddles
  100 easy 
  total: 3,200 long course meters

That was a pretty decent endurance practice. 

After work, I shuffled 1.49 miles. It was hot, but a run that short didn't hit me too hard. 

Then I went to the City and cut and laid another stall matt. Not only that, but I put the power rack back. It's in a slightly new place freeing up room for some new equipment in the futre. I lifted pull and spun 5:00 on the bike. It was as good day. I need a few more of them. Help me, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment