Tuesday, June 27, 2023

We're Tough like That

A new week has started, and I had hoped to start training. I think what I did sort of falls on the boundary of training. I'm exercising for sure. With intent, I'm training. I went to the pool first and swam

  4 X 50
  1 X 100
  2 X 150
  1 X 200
  1 X 300
  1 X 400
  2 X 50
  total: 1,600 long course meters

I had one 50 in there where I pressed the water a little. The JSS is improving while I'm tring to rebuild the volume.

About 3:00 p.m. in the teeth of the heat, I hit the road for a shuffle. I went 2.45 miles. That was my first road run in over a week. Last week, I only shuffled on the treadmill. 

At the City, I did my push workout. It was hot out there, but Pee Wee and I both endured it. We're tough like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment