Friday, June 23, 2023

What's up with That?

Thursday was allegedly my last day at work until we start back in early August. I say allegedly because right now there is an administrator trying to think of a way to make us do something. I expect a text message about teaching Summer II. I ain't doing it and I don't mean isn't.

So, Thursday I had my last day of Summer I, drove my contract to Moorhead and tried to change my address again (Penny and I moved three years ago and the school still can't get it). Then I went back to the Greenwood Center and finished cleaning out my office. Thursday was also the last day the Greenwood Center of MDCC will occupy that building.

Thus I arrived home a little late. Oh, I forgot. I swam before work: 700 meters. My swimming for the week looks like this:

  Monday - 200
  Tuesday - 300
  Wednesday - 0
  Thursday - 700

From the above, maybe you can deduce that Pool Fools beat me up pretty bad. I really did not expect that.

Yes, I went to the City. I rode the bike erg, ran on the treadmill, and lifted some weights. Pee Wee rolled on the floor. When I got on the treadmill each time, he barked at me. What's up with that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment