Thursday, June 8, 2023

Worked Hard, Workedout Hard, Slept Hard

Wednesday morning I was in the pool somewhat early. I'm liking the schedule. I go into work about 10:30. I have time to swim, eat breakfast, blog, drink coffee, and arrive at work early. Yehaa! I swam

  2,700
  2 X 150 small paddles
  2 X 100 medium paddles
  100 easy 
  total: 3,300 long course meters  

I felt that one. I don't remember long course as being an issue in the past. But a lot of things weren't an issue when I was young, thin, and fit. I was young, thin, and fit one time. Now I am old, fattish, and stuggling. But I am still too stubborn to stop.

I had to have a truncated class because I was scheduled to work Orientation in Moorhead. The students come first except when it is time to kick instructors in the rear end. We had more advisrors than students registering, so my class lost instructional time they needed. In summer school. When instructional time is at a premium. See how crazy this made me? I just wrote two sentence fragments.

At home, I decided not to run because it was leg day at Plate City and I was wanting extra time to do things out there. I put up a board that I am going to hang my medals on. Also, I measured and marked another matt, but I did not begin to cut it. They are not easy to cut. In fact, my circle saw won't cut one. The one I did cut, I did with a dull knive. Yeah, that was fun.

I did a total of 13:30 on the bike erg, a bunch of squats, and I set a new Big ASS world record in the deadlift at 305. The old record was 300. That one was difficult. It barely came up, and my legs shook while it did.

Overall, it was a good day. I worked hard, workedout hard, and slept hard. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment