Tuesday, June 6, 2023

The Most Bestest Gym You've Never Seen

The push for Pool Fools fitness began Monday morning. By 6:30 I was in the big pool. I swam

  2,100 51:05
  10 X 50 @ WIFL
  100 easy
  300 cool down
  total: 3,000 long course meters

That was not a super practice, but it was a solid one and one that should bump my endurance up a tad. Tomorrow I will try to top that.

After work, I paid the utility bill, and then went to see Barry Brewer about the T-shirts. They are ordered.

I ran shuffled a huge 1.19 miles. It was hot, but we got a cloud over, a breeze, and the dew point was only 66 so it wasn't too bad.

Then I went to Plate City. I did 4:30 on the bike erg and my full push workout. While I was out there, I began moving stuff so Simon and I could begin the next project of laying more stall matts and moving the power rack. I got everything moved and even laid four matts. Now the ones that have to be cut are the holdup. If I don't hear from Simon this afternoon, I am going to go ahead and try to cut the matts. Plate City is the most bestest gym you've never seen, and it's about to get a whole lot better. Praise God from Whom all blessings flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment