Monday, January 10, 2022

BBU 9

The Big Buildup was fairly big last week. Monday we lifted, and I swam 2,010 meters. On the road I squeaked out a short 2.31 miles. Tuesday we were back in the gym, but in the water I fell off to 1,416 meters. On the road, I ran 3.32 miles.

Wednesday, once more we started the day at Plate City. In the pool, I was down to 1,188 meters. My roadwork was a whopping 3.62 miles. Thursday, I lifted alone. Tyler was out with illness but somehow I made it to the gym before daylight. After daylight, I ran 3.31 miles. The pool was closed so I did not swim for the rest of the week.

Friday, I only shuffled 2.57 miles. Between work and I don't know what else, that is all I got done other than eating too much food. Saturday, I ran long, or sort of long with 9.3 miles. Despite the roadwork, I finished the day with a squat session at Plate City.

Sunday, I barely kept the streak alive with 1.61 miles. This one brought me up to ninety-eight days straight. I never came anywhere close to that before. For the week, I

ran 26.04 miles,
swam 4,614 meters,
lifted weights five times, and
Ski Ergged 15:35

That wasn't a big week, but a decent one. It moved me closer to June and put more miles in the bank for 2023. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment