Saturday, January 29, 2022

Mice and Men

Friday arrived like Christmas. I did not, however, sleep in. Tyler and I were in the cold Plate City at 5:30. Being double day, push and pull, we hit it hard doing bench presses, rowing, lat pull downs, and a bunch of other stuff. We saw the night slowly turn into day. That is always nice. 

Later in the morning, I went for a short shuffle down on the river. It sure is nice to have a chance for a shot of nature so close to home. Sometimes I see stuff down there. Last week, I jumped a couple of deer. I have seen armadillos, racoons, birds of all sorts, and squirrels. I only ran a little over two miles, but that made 116 days in a row and gave me my second workout of the day.

Later in the afternoon, I showed up at the pool. even John made it. I swam

2,100
300 back
total: 2,400 yards

I had plans to swim farther, but you know what they say. 

What?

Something about mice and men. 

Praise God for 2,400.

No comments:

Post a Comment