Monday, January 3, 2022

Last Week of the Year

I finished the year out with a pretty big training week. I lifted everyday, ran everyday, and swam four times. Huh? Yeah, I fell off on the swimming, but the rest was banner.

Monday, I swam 4,700 yards, ran 6.44 miles, and lifted weights. Tuesday, I did more lifting. In the pool, I for 3,550 yards. In the gym, I lifted like I was mad at the weights.

Wednesday, I swam 2,500 yards. In the gym, I did the trap bar deadlift routine, and on the road, I shuffled 7.05 miles. Thursday was more gym, more water, and more road. In the water, I stroked for 2,550 yards, and on the road I old-man shuffled for 3.1 miles.

Friday I did some lifting and ran to Hillbilly Heaven. That HBH run was good for 13.61 miles. Saturday, I shuffled a mere 2.25 miles and then hit my legs hard at the gym. Sunday I only ran 1.5 miles.

For the week, I 

ran 38.2 miles (most of the year),
swam 12,154 meters,
lifted weights six times,
pedaled 3:15 on the exercise bicycle, and
Ski Erged for 11:15.

That Ski Erging will pay off in the pool. My shoulder is feeling good, and so am I. Tyler has shown up every morning on time and ready to work. So the training is going well. Very soon, I will reveal here the plan for the summer's fundraiser. It is going to be real. It is going to be good. And it is going to be real good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment