Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Frozen Plates at the City

Plate City was open Monday morning despite the bitter cold. To all you Yahoos who have been complaining about the warm weather, are you happy now? I hope you are because I'm not. Winters are supposed to be mild here. Quite watching those Hallmark movies and thinking it is going to turn cold, snow, and you are going to save the business, the town, Christmas. 

We started training Tyler on percentages. On the bench. We plan to test the squat this weekend. I pressed

  20 X 50
  10 X 70
  3 X 100
  6 X 140
  5 X 140
  5 X 140
  5 X 140

Close grip incline bp
  
  10 X 95
  11 X 95

When we went to the seated dip, which is outside of the covering, the plates from last week were on there and frozen. Yeah, frozen plates. Not only that, but the machine itself was frozen up. Are you cold weather people happy?!?!? Tyler, with his hulk strength, had to break it loose. 

I had to work. I had been taking a nap after our workout. This time I had to go to work. That's tough. After work, I hit the road for a short and slow 2.31 miles shuffle.

Since I not only had to work but work late, I met Tyler at the pool a little after 6:00. We swam

1,200
3 X 50 build @ WIFL
6 X 100 @ 2:20
150 easy
4 X 25 no breath
total: 2,200 yards

So I worked, worked long, and still did the three workouts. Not easy. Thank you, Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment