Saturday, January 8, 2022

Picking up Speed

Friday I picked up speed on my way towards the bottom after falling off the cliff. Thursday morning, I got up and lifted despite my workout partner being out. Friday morning when the alarm sounded, I turned it off and went speedily back to sleep. Yeah, I'm good like that.

At work, I received a text that the little pool was dry. To make a short story long, the pool was accidently drained and while dry, why not do some repairs? So no swimming Friday, no swimming Saturday, and probably no swimming Monday. Tuesday? I don't have a clue but, as thin as it is, I can feel the wind rushing through my hair. I am picking up speed. When it rains, it rains. Or something like that.

I did run. A little. But I did not lift after work. Maybe today I can pull the rip cord and slow this thing down. I plan to run, and I plan to lift, double-duty lift, today. Did I mention that I gained weight during punishment week? Yeah, the wind is so strong it's distorting my face. 

Where is that cord? Oh, never mind. I'll look for it later. Right now the coffee is good, and I have two cats on the bed with me. They are comfortable, and so am I. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment