Thursday, January 6, 2022

Tapping Early

Plate City was 47 degrees Wednesday morning. That felt a whole lot better than the 27 of Tuesday. Tyler was there and so was Pee Wee. It was deadlift day. I stopped at 80%, which right now for me is 225. I only did two set at that weight, but I will build the volume over the next few weeks.

I worked until 4:00 p.m. Boy, that is tough. When I got home, I went out for a shuffle on Hades Road. I lasted 3.62 miles. 

I was supposed to meet Tyler at the pool. He texted that COVID had hit his workplace pretty hard and he was feeling poorly. Alone, I swam a mere 1,200 and then did 4 X 25 no breath. Yeah, that was it. I wimped out and tapped at only 1,300 yards.

So I did three workouts, but at least one of them was pretty short. Well shoot me. Sometimes I am lazy like that. Maybe tomorrow I can push it like it needs to be pushed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment