Friday, January 28, 2022

Good Fishing

The bed felt really good Thursday morning, and with our new schedule I get to sleep in. Tyler runs, I sleep, and the world turns. Plus it is my short day at school, and it is also our Friday so I really like Thursdays. No, I did not and do not lift on Thursdays anymore, but I did go for a run. And the fish were biting. I went 8.4 miles at a pace, while slow, was faster than what I usually run. I did some pickups and they felt good.

Then at the pool, the fish were biting there too. Tyler and I met at 6:00 p.m. and swam

1,800 36:18
5 X 50 @ :59
4 X 200 @ 4:35 the last one was in 3:28
250 Redneck IM  5:18
350 easy
total: 3,450 yards = 3,153 meters

Wait, you say. How do you come up with a 250 IM with four strokes? 

We did the first and last leg at 50 free. The middle two strokes, back and breast, we did 75 each. Yeah, we're smart like that.

So I had a nice day at school, a good run, and good swim, and a good night's sleep. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment