Sunday, January 30, 2022

Three on Saturday

Saturday morning, the gym was open at 8:00 a.m. Tyler was there, in the cold, and making her Plate City debut was Vicki, my swimming friend. We worked legs, chatted, and enjoyed the morning as it gradually warmed up. By the time we finished, the temps were probably in the 40s, up from the low 30s at the start.

Later in the morning, my legs protested the short, slow shuffle I made around the neighborhood. Despite only doing 2.23 miles, the week's work had built up to produce some residual fatigue. I guess the heavy squats we did that morning might have had an impact also.

Pool? Yeah, I went, but I did not do much. I rarely do on Saturday, but I did get wet nonetheless. I swam

1,200
50 fast
50 back
50 back/free
50 breast
50 back
total: 1,450 yards.

So another three workouts are in the book for Crazy Man Quadrathon. Stay tuned and pray for our success. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment