Friday, January 21, 2022

I Am like That

Thursday was a light day. It is always somewhat light, at least as far as my work load goes. This semester it is. Last semester it was my long day plus I had a night class. Since Thursday is our Friday, I was not thrilled about working at night then. This term, I have no night class plus I am off at 12:05. What?!?! Yeah, the weekend starts at noon on Thursday. Sweet.

Thursday was also light because Tyler went duck hunting leaving me to sleep in. Yeah, I am lazy like that. The extra hour and a half of sleep did me good and had me being nice to people. Yeah, I'm grouchy like that.

After work, I went home and ate again. Again? Yeah. The breakroom at school has been filled to the brim with food all week so I ate all morning. Yeah, I eat big like that. After consuming what had to be my 20,000th calorie of the day, I took a nap. 

I then took a shuffle and wore an ungodly amount of clothing. Heading out Hades Road, I soon found that I could not take it, not out there anyway. At 33 degrees, when that 20 mile per hour wind hit me, I turned around in a hurry. Back in town, I was able to shuffle out a little over three miles. Yeah, I am uninspired like that.

I went to the pool. Vicki and John were in the water. Vicki was swimming like she was possessed. When she stopped, I stopped so I could speak to her. I was only 900 in. Then the lazies took over. I swam a few 50s, some 25/25 breast/free, and a 100 redneck IM. I stopped at only 1,350. Yeah, I am lazy like that.

So despite being like that, I at least got a little bit done. Tyler is back tomorrow and so is the cold weather. What will happen? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment