Monday, January 23, 2023

1/16 - 1/22

I fell off the wagon. Or I fell off the water. I fell out of the water. I failed. But I did some other things. Monday, I ran 2.62 miles and went to the gym. At the gym, I did my push workout, and I did 1:06 on the Echo bike and 1:40 on the skierg.

Tuesday, I cancelled my morning swim because my brain decided to act like a run-a-way horse and keep me up all night. I did, however, run 8.13 miles and do a pull workout at Plate City.

By Wednesday, I had cut the run all the way down to 1.26 miles on the treadmill. But I hit the legs pretty hard; however, I failed once more to go to the pool.

Tyler and I did meet up at the pool Thursday morning. We slashed for 1,150 yards. I hit the treadmill again for a whopping 1.15 miles, and I did some real lifting with Pee Wee. 

My long run this week was done on Friday, and all I shuffled was 11.07 miles. Last Friday's 23-miler still had me a bit fatigued. Once more, I hit the gym, and I hit it well, but the pool went unused.

Saturday, I shuffled 2.18 miles. At the gym, I did light squats and heavy deadlifts. I hit a Big ASS world record of 300 pounds on the trap bar deadlift. Yeah, I am bad like that. In addition, I pulled for 2:00 on the skierg. 

For the week, I

  swam 1,051 meters (horrid!!!),
  skierrged 3:40,
  echobiked 4:26, 
  lifted weights six times, and
  ran 24.23 miles

Yeah, that is a mixed bag. I can't explain how I let the week slip by with only one short swim. I guess I was a bit busy and a bit fatigued. At least I got in some good lifting and a decent week of running. I also found a good use for the echo bike: it makes the skierg seem not nearly so bad. That is progress. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment