Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Thank You, Lord

I did not make it to the pool Tuesday morning. I was awake most of the night, thinking. There was no problem, I was just going over class stuff in my mind. I do that sometimes. My brain kicks into high gear and once it does, I cannot stop it. It's like a run-a-way horse that doesn't obey the reigns. So I slept in late Tuesday morning to try to make it so I could survive the day.

I did go out for a shuffle after work and went 8.13 miles. It was dark when I passed the radio station coming back towards town. Fortunately, I had a flashlight with me which helped me to stay alive. Usually I carry one if there even if there us only a small chance that I will get caught in the dark. 

After the run, I did go to Plate City. I was not feeling too energetic, so I warmed up slowly and did my pull workout. Since I was so fatigued, I only performed the bare workout and then went inside. But I did it and did not let the workout slide. The temptation was there, but so was the grace of God. I overcame it with His help. Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment