Thursday, January 19, 2023

Inside for Cat Time

No. Laziness? Maybe. And maybe I was thinking I would do it in the afternoon like I did last week. But that didn't happen. I had a tooth dentist appointment. Or so I thought. It was my fourth appointment (changed three times) and when I got there I knew I was in trouble when the lady asked, "What are you doing here?"

It has now been changed the fourth time for my fifth appointment. 

Sigh.

I would just cancell exceept I need this one.

After all of that, I dediced to relax a little before I went to the gym. When I did go, I performed my usual treadmill/leg work stuff. My totals on the dreadmill were only 1.26. Yes, I am cutting back some this week, if you haven't noticed. 

On the squat, I was programmed for my usual four warmup sets and then

  2 X 5 @ 80% rest :30 between sets
  5:00 minute treadmill walk
  1 X 8 @ 80% rest :30 between reps
  4:00 treadmill walk
  1 X 80% plus five pounds

All in all, that was one intense leg workout. I also did the hip abductor/adductor machine. While I was doing that last dreadmill walk, the weather began to shift. I felt a gust of air. A few seconds later, I felt another gust that was about two degrees cooler. It happens fast. Then the rain came down like the heavens were angry at the earth and was trying to beat it. Then I ran for the door and went inside for some cat time.

No comments:

Post a Comment