Monday, January 16, 2023

1/9 - 1/15

I've already mentioned that last week's training was truncated.But it wasn't all that way. Monday, I swam1,250 yards, ran 2.54 miles, and lifted weights. Tuesday, the swim was 1,100, but the run blossomed to 10.57 miles. Yes, I lifted also to make for one really productive day.

Wednesday was big swim day. I hit the pool in the afternoon for 3,600 straight. Then I went to Plate City for some treadmill shuffling (2.82) and some serious leg work.

Tyler and I swam Thursday morning, 1,000 yards, but after work, I was so beat that I went to bed and stayed there. Friday morning, however, I ran from Minter City back home for a total of 23.1 miles of shuffling. That is my long run for the marathon. Yeehaa. During Penny's shopping, I got in 1.1 miles of soft shuffling Saturday, but that was all. So, I missed two weight workouts and the swimming was a bit slim. The running, however, was good.

For the week, I 

  swam 6,351 meters,
  lifted weights three times,
  skiergged 1:00,
  echo biked 2:05, and
  ran 40.13 miles

You can see that the weightlifting and the swimming were most definitely truncated. The running, however, was good. That makes two weeks in a row at 40 miles. Last year I only did one 40-miler the whole year and that was in December. As you can see, I have been emphasizing the run. It is just the inner impulse coming out.

Oh, I have another menu story if you guys are interested. Since I am off work today, I can write it if you want. Let me know, and I will type it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment