Thursday, January 12, 2023

What's Not to Like?

I have decided that I will sleep in on Wednesday mornings. The new schedule is I swim Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday mornings. Since I need one long swim per week, I have decided to do that on Wednesday afternoons. There is not enough time to get the distance I need in the morning.

So I went to the pool after work ready to be Billy Big Yards but there were two women in there already. I had to wait until almost 5:00 before it cleared out and allowed my a chance to have my go. I goed and went 3,600 straight in 1:10:00 (1:57). How about that?

At home, I chatted with Penny some then went to Plate City. There, I shuffled on the treadmill, worked the Hip Abductor/Adductor machine, and did the most squats I ever have. 

I was ready to sleep then, but I had to prepare for class the next day. Yeah, that. All in all, it was a full but really nice day. Classes were good, lunch was nice, and training was vigorous. What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment