Tuesday, January 10, 2023

One Long and Good Day

I didn't do as much Monday as I wanted for several reasons. One is I went back to the classroom. Not only that, but I had someone coming to Plate City to purchase something from me, and I had to wait on him. Then there was the ball game, the National Championship, where the SEC once more gets to show everybody else who is the boss. If you didn't watch, Georgia beat TCU 65 to 7. Can you spell d-o-m-i-n-a-n-c-e?

All of that slowed me down but did not stop me. I swam 1,250 before work. The practice was a 600 yard warmup, a 550 for time, and a 100 yard 25/25 free/back cool down. The 550 was really slow. I don't know why.

School was nice. Then I went home and went to the tooth dentist. I forgot to mention that. After the tooth dentist, I had to wait for my customer. He came and gave me a few coins for a bar. Now I can buy another piece of equipment.

Finally, I got to run, but not too long because there was a ball game I wanted to watch. I did 2.54 miles and got home in time to have the TV on at Plate City for the kick off. I did my push workout along with some Echo bike work and some skiergging. All of that plus the ball game made for one long and good day. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment