Thursday, January 26, 2023

More Gooder, More Better, Most Bestest

Wednesday was a big day. I did make it to the pool and swam 1,300 yards. Then I went to school and had that long day. I had checked my email Tuesday night and saw that my package from Titan Fitness had arrived in Crossville, Tennessee late that afternoon. They had earlier said it would be delivered by Wednesday. When I looked at my email Wednesday morning while at work, they said it had been delivered. WHAT!?!?!? They have never delivered in the morning. A few minutes later, Penny texted me and said I had a huge package under the carport. WHAT!?!?!? FedEx made it happen. And Lynn Watts doesn't even drive for them anymore.

I couldn't wait to get home and start putting that thing together. First, I needed another stall matt, so when I left work, I went to Tractor Supply and picked one up. Then at home, I changed clothes, dragged the matt around, and moved the package to the gym with the help of a dolly. After all of that, I started cleaning up and working out. I love that, working out and putting together a new machine. That's also the way I mow grass. I do a set then crank the mower and do a few passes on the lawn.

I did some cleaning and moving and installed the matt. I also did some shuffling on the treadmill and used the Hip Abductor/Adductor machine. When I got everything set up, I unboxed the new machine and layed all the parts out. Between sets of abduction, I would put something together. I finally got to the squats and finished the new equipment. Plate City is now more gooder, more better, most bestest. 

What is it?

I'll tell you in the next post, replete with pictures. Last night was leg night, and this is an upper body machine. Tonight I use it. Yes, I played with it a little bit, but tonight I do a major workout on it. I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment