Tuesday, January 24, 2023

I Can't Even Remember

Another week has started. I went to the pool and saw John Bush there. A couple of years ago, he stopped on Money Road and gave me some water. God bless him. Later, I saw him in a store and he asked about Chicot. I gave him my mailing address, and he mailed a donation. That sounds like a good man to me. I told him about the upcoming fundraiser, and I think he's is going to join in. I was only able to get 1,150 yards swum. The swim was straight, and I felt a loss of conditioning after only swimming once last week. 

It was a long day at work like Mondays always are. Then I had a tooth dentist appointment. Yeah, the one I originally had last Monday but was changed to Tuesday, then Wednesday, the Thursday, and back to Monday. Tooth dentists are like that. At least that one is done. But I have another one in about a month.

I didn't go out on the road, but decided to simplify and both run and lift at the City. I alternated short treadmill runs with bench pressing with the Swiss bar. For my assistance work, I did the seated dip and pushed that one to a new PR. When I finished, I was pumped up like Honze and Fronze always wanted me to be. 

Penny cooked me some eggs for supper, and they were good, yeah. Then I lounged and tried to cool my tired brain. I watched something on TV. I was so into it that I can't even remember what I watched. Should I be worried about this? I kind of am. I already had a forgetter that works overtime, but this kind of forgetting troubles me some. CC is giving me the treatment, and I am just about to break down in tears over it. In her place, Luvie, Baby Kitty, and River have moved in but that is only partial compensation. Compared to CC, they are physicians of little value. Lord, let her stop the punishment and come back to me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment