Friday, January 25, 2019

It Ain't So, Sort of

I found out a little more about the upcoming swimming lessons. It's not all good, but it's not all bad. Someone talked to Debbie and then that someone called me to pass the information along. Thank you, Someone.

Allegedly there will be only one child at a time in the pool for lessons and one lane will be reserved for swimmers. That is good news and bad news. That means the swimmers aren't shut out, but there are going to be conflicts because one lane is not enough. I have been in the pool with four other people before. Fortunately, the other four were exercisers. Once there were three swimmers and a walker. We can make that work with both lanes. With one lane, however, at most two people can swim. Anyway, that is good news, and I am sure things will work out for us who swim.

Just in. The pool will close February 4th and reopen February 11th so the railings can be replaced with the stainless steel that was supposed to be installed the first time. So I will have to go to DSU that week and will still miss a lot of yardage. Oh well, maybe I need a drop week. I can hit the gym hard, swim hard at DSU, and blast the Swim Pull machine while pedaling my bicycle like I did today. That was tough, and showed me how week my cardio is right now.  

Praise the Lord anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment