Monday, January 7, 2019

Slow Start

I hit the ground with a skid Monday as we had a meeting at work to prepare for a new semester. I felt a lot better so much so that I seriously thought about going to the pool when we got out much earlier than I had anticipated. However, wisdom told me to go home and rest. Besides, for the first time in about a week, I was hungry. Hungry! I have been eating and I never threw up, but with fever you never really enjoy eating and my stomach was unsettled all day Sunday.

Being hungry let me know I was indeed getting well. So I ate, and took a nap on the couch. Then I put my big socks on and went to bed. I turned on the SEC Network first so I could get all the commentary and buildup to the big game. CC took a nap with me. She is sweet like that. Now I am doing a little work, getting syllabi ready in preparation for next week when we have students in the classroom. Life is good. Maybe I'll swim tomorrow. Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment