Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Small Swim

After taking Monday off from all physical activity, I did swim Tuesday. However, I took it easy. Getting home from work, I took a nap and then went to the pool where I swam a slow 2,000 followed by 3 X 50 kicking with fins but no board. Then after resting, I swam an easy 200 with medium paddles. Total: 2,200 yards. 

Wow. That's pretty light. 

I'm proud of myself.

Temperance is not something I am normally very good at. For me, too much has never been enough. Candy, good food, average food, movies, exercise, cats, anything I like makes me want to just go on and on and on with it. To hold back that much makes me proud of myself. Maybe I am growing up. Or maybe I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired. I am certainly tired. I have been pretty sick. But I am getting better. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment