Monday, April 15, 2019

4/8 - 4/14

Frustration. I am boiling over with it and this week just promises more. 

Stuff. Something. I have had to do something, some kind of stuff almost every day. That makes me mental. I want to leave work and go home to play. World, leave me alone!

This week, after two straight weeks of stuff, I have an afternoon at work, I need to make an emergency trip to the dentist, I need to go to the vet, and we have another church eating. Not only that but I have a meeting Wednesday afternoon which means I have to drive to Moorhead and miss the Greenwood Center 5K and once more I have to decide between lifting and swimming. I have to go to the CPA's office and need to get gas. This makes me want to dip snuff.

I want to train. I need to train. I get mental if I don't train.  

Now, with the countdown to the Chicot Challenge started, if there is a choice-- with stuff I have to choose-- I must go with swimming. I want to do some weight training. I need to do some weight training. Besides all the stuff, it monsoon rains every time I want to hit Plate City. 

My dogs miss me. My muscles miss me. My body is changing for the not good. I need total training.

Last week, I did what I could. Monday I swam 4,300 yards. Tuesday I swam 3,050 yards and did some lifting. Wednesday I swam 3,100 yards and ran my only mile of the week. Thursday I swam 3,700 yards. Friday I did the big one with 9.250 yards, and Saturday I only swam 2,000.

For the week, I 

ran 1.06 miles,
lifted once, and
swam 23,213 meters.

So it was a good week in the water, but everything else was not so good. Maybe next week. Thank the Lord anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment