Monday, August 3, 2020

7/27 - 8/2

Finally, I hit the big numbers in the pool, the numbers I need to get in shape to swim Chicot. Monday I ran 4.41 miles, lifted weights, and after 5:30 I swam 5,100 straight in the long course pool. That got the week started right.

Tuesday, I shuffled 3.62 miles, lifted some big butt weights, and swam 4,200 meters. Wednesday I did the long run, 14.26 miles. I did not lift, but I did swim 1,400 meters.

Thursday, I jogged 3.61 miles, did big-time lifting with a new PR in the deadlift, and swam 5,200 meters. Then Friday, I determined to wrap up my running and swimming for the week and thus leave Saturday open for lifting and other stuff. I shuffled 5.24 and swam 4,135 meters in the short course pool.

Saturday I hit the weights hard doing both legs and pull. I set a new record on the Yoke squat with a 238 pound lift. Then Penny and I went to Monroe to move some stuff.

For the week, I 

lifted weights four times,
ran 31.14 miles for a year's high, and
swam 20,035 meters.

Those are good numbers right there, I don't care what Randy Beets says.

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment