Sunday, August 16, 2020

Friday

When the alarm went off, I decided in the bathroom that I did not have it for the day. I called John and told him I was out. Four straight days of getting up early, swimming, going to work, running, and lifting had left me exhausted. Plus I still had to work despite it being a Friday.

I did lift after work. I did pulls with 

22 X 50
21 X 65
15 X 76.2
13 X 78.5
10 X 80

on the lat pull down. As a warmup, I did a set of one-armed bent rows. In addition to that, I did some facepulls and rotator cuff work.

Then I went for a short and easy run. I did 3.24 miles, took a shower, dressed, and Penny and I went out to eat for the first time since March. It was nice. We went to the new seafood restaurant by Greenwood Market Place. Penny really enjoyed it. It makes me happy to see her delight in a meal.

Two out of three is not bad, especially at the end of Hades Week. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment