Thursday, August 20, 2020

Slim Day

The alarm went off a little after 5:00 a.m., but I did not get out of bed. I needed the rest. Besides, I was working in Moorhead that day and that left little time for swimming. After work, I went home, changed clothes, loaded the mower, and went to Monroe. I had not mowed the lawn there in two weeks. 

The weather here has been great the last week and a half. I barely sweated mowing the whole thing. It amazes me how people don't even recognize the weather they experience. I had just read on Facebook someone complaining about how high the humidity was. I had noticed for several days that it was low. But if you stay indoors all the time, you couldn't tell.

After mowing, I went out for some roadwork. Remember Tuesday I did both pull and legs so I was off from the gym. I shuffled an easy 4.47 miles and called it a day. That was not much training, but at least I am now finished working registration, and now I can begin to adjust to my new schedule.

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment