Friday, August 28, 2020

A Decent Day

No. He was not on time. He was not even there. 

I swam
5,100 straight in 2:01:50

Then I went to work. After work, I went to Plate City and did a pull workout. Simon was working on the gate. I am really going to have some safety from Randy Beets and some privacy from everyone when he finishes this. Pee Wee will also get his yard back. On the lat pull down, I pulled

30 X 50
25 X 65
13 X 80
11 X 83
10 X 85

In addition to that, I did some reverse flys and some rotator cuff work. 

After the upper body stuff, I did my 5K Special. I squatted 23 reps with 58 pounds and immediately went for an interval run. The intervals were 5 X .25 with an easy .25 between each rep. The total run was 2.95 miles.

So it was a pretty good training day. I longish swim, some quality lifting, and an intense run. What's not to like? Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment