Monday, August 31, 2020

8/24 - 8/30

I got back into Chicot yardage last week but just barely. Monday I swam 2,400. Unless I get up super early, that's about all I can manage on Mondays and Wednesdays. In the afternoon, I shuffled 2.22 miles and then did a big squat workout at Plate City. I went for ten sets, but they were low reps sets.

Tuesday I did both push and pull at the gym. But before all of that, however, I swam for 4,100 meters, a pretty good practice. On the road, I hit 4.1 miles.

Wednesday I was back to a mere 2,100 meters in the pool. Since I doubled my upper body work Tuesday, I was off from the gym. For roadwork, I ran 4.68 miles. 

Thursday I hit the pool for 5,100 meters. After work, I did pull and my 5K Special with a squat set followed immediately by an interval run. The intervals were hard quarter miles followed by easy ones. I did 1.25 miles of quality running.

Friday I swam even farther with 6,300. Then I took the notion of going to Carroll County. I went to New Hope Church and ran three big hills from there. My total for the day was 7.3 miles. 

For the week, I

swam 20,000 meters,
lifted weights four times, and
ran 21.25 miles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment