Friday, August 21, 2020

Back to Three

I got up Thursday, although I didn't want to, and swam at Twin Rivers. Since it was a Greenwood day, I had a little more time. A straight swim was what I thought would give me maximum yardage for my time so I went for 1:32:44 and got 4,000 meters. Not a bad start for the day.

After work and I went home, got in bed, and went to sleep. I was out for over two hours. Yeah, I am that worn down. Then I went to Plate City and did my abbreviated press workout. I benched

15 X 100
11 X 120
  7 X 140

Between sets, I mowed on the lawn and finished it. Amazingly, the grass is growing really slow right now. The nights have been unseasonable cool and it has not rained in over a week. The dirt at the hideout is different than the dirt on Monroe. It dries out very quickly. You can have a gully washer one day and need to water three days later.

After the weights and the lawn, I did a small shuffle of 1.2 miles. That was it. I went inside, bathed, and napped.

Why am I so tired? Training and work. The administration has put a lot more work on us to go along with our pay cut. Plus registration adds more hours and stress. I thought I finished that when I worked until 6:00 Tuesday only to be asked to work next Tuesday until 6:00. The women in our department are not working registration, so I am carrying the load for the department. Praise the Lord anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment