Wednesday, February 10, 2021

2/1 - 2/7

It was a pretty good training week despite me having the bad half Saturday. Monday, I swam 1,185 meters. Yeah, I was slacking. I shuffled 3.05 miles and lifted weights. Tuesdays I don't even try to swim. Instead, I did 3.31 miles of roadwork and maxed my squat. I normally do leg work on Wednesday and Saturday, but I wanted to be fresh for the River Half Saturday, so I rolled the squatting back to Tuesday.

Wednesday, I swam 1,690 meters, ran a short 2.7 miles, and lifted more weights. Thursday, I only swam 1.690 meters. Due to social obligations, I was not able to fit in a run or a lifting session. Friday, however, I swam 2,285 meters and lifted more weights. 

Saturday, of course, was the Mississippi River Half Marathon. Already I have written about my lousy performance. That is OK because I have been pushing it a little since then. The Viking Half is coming up, and I plan to redeem myself then.

For the week, I

swam 6,853 meters,

ran 22.25 miles, and

lifted weights five times. 

Thank you, Jesus.

Sorry about all the space at the bottom. I was unable to fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment