Sunday, February 7, 2021

Friday

The goal was to sleep in, but goals don't always come to pass. Although I could not sleep in due to waking early and staying that way, I was able to lounge in. You know the drill: cats, coffee, taking easy, and lots of YouTube videos. 

I did do something I have been thinking about for weeks. I cleaned, re-arraigned, and improved Plate City Gym. I put in the new stall matts, moved the landmine rowing station, and tidied things up. While I was doing that, I did a major pull session, going five sets on the landmine, three sets on the lat pull down, and four sets on the one-armed bent row.

After lunch, I went to the pool and swam

2,400

brick kick

100 medium paddles

(can you spell lazy?)

total: 2,400 yards = 2,285 meters.

From then on the day was about rest. Saturday, remember, is the Mississippi River Half Marathon. Thank you, Jesus, for a real race.

No comments:

Post a Comment