Tuesday, February 23, 2021

John on Time!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Monday saw us going back on campus at MDCC so the week started with some semblance of normalcy. One abnormal thing about it, however, was John was on time at the pool. WHAT!?!?!?!? Yeah, I was almost disappointed. He was even a few minutes early. Of course he made up for it afterwards by dillying and dallying and trying so see how long he could hold me up. That drives me coo coo. I swam

2,100 41:25
900 for time 15:18
350 medium paddles 6:24
50 back 1:10
total: 3,400 yards = 3,107 meters.

So yeah. Don't you love it or hate it when people say that. So yeah. Yeah. It was a good practice. Yeah.

Back home, I went out for my shuffle and did 2.65 miles. The streets were almost clear, but even after two straight days of temps above freezing and lots of sunshine, there were still some ice patches here and there. But things are vastly improved.

Since the street was pretty clear, I got the wheel barrel out, put some more weight on it, and went .17 miles. I am still waiting on my sled. It is supposed to be delivered today.

At the gym, I did pulls. I have swapped pull and push nights to prevent lower back strain from happening two days in a row. I warmed up with several sets  of reverse flys, then did the one-armed bent row for

12 X 55
  9 X 60
  8 X 65
  5 X 70
  3 X 75
  3 X 75

I finally used the biceps machine for biceps for the first time. When I received the machine and put it together, I found that I had some upper biceps tendon issues that prevented me from using it to curl. I have, however, been using it to do triceps work. Since I have been training around the biceps tendon for a couple of months now, I tried again last night and was able to curl. Yeeha. It felt good. It's going to make a difference. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment