Monday, February 15, 2021

2/8 - 2/14

It was a good week of training, the kind I needed for the next challenge the Great Geezer Run for Diabetes. Monday I ran 4.14 miles, swam 2,285 meters, and lifted weights. Tuesday I did 7.59 miles of roadwork and lifted more weights.

Wednesday I ran 3.07. In the pool, I hit it for 2,467 meters, and in the gym I moved more weight. Thursday I swam more, 2,559, ran more, 1.32 miles, and lifted more. Friday was the big run/walk of 23.82 miles.

Saturday I did not swim and I did not run because I had a slightly sore patellar tendon. I did lifted some weight to finish off the week.

For the week, I

swam 7,311 meters,

lifted weights five times, and

ran 34.62 miles.

That 34 miles is the kind of running I need to be able to make it to Ridgeland. Pray that I can stay healthy, please, and keep putting in the miles and moving the weight and losing the weight to be successful. Also pray for the weather during that time and for the fundraising. That last part was down some last year. I want to get it back up. I am hoping that the amount of suffering I am offering will have an impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment